A Message from Disashi


Gym Class Heroes guitarist Disashi left a new message on his Myspace page. Read it below!

Hiiiiii there,

I am stoked. No silly, it’s not because I’ve been taking my vitamins regularly for the past 2 months (but as a matter of fact I have been and I feel like a champion). It’s because thanks to some serious persistence on my end, assistance from The Agency Group, and support from the kids/staff at Cornell University, Gym Class Heroes will finally be playing a show in my home town of Ithaca NY for the first time since I joined GCH in 2004! GCH has been touring like crazy across the country and much of the world for the past 4 years, so I’m excited that we were able to make space to rock out in I-Town. We will be headlining the Slope Day Festival on Libe Slope (West Campus). While admission will generally be reserved for Cornell students, I must say that it will be amazing to play on my home turf AND former university at that. I’m thankful for all the friends who helped and
supported my dreams throughout highschool/college, and to those warm-hearted people who told me I sucked at guitar and discouraged me along the way… HUGS AND KISSES!!!!!

May 2nd my friends.

Peace sign,
Disashi