MCCOY- The tattoo is one of my biggest regrets















Travis Mccoy
, a singer form the band Gym Class Heroes truly regrets his teenage times - he regrets for the tatoos he has had done when being young. This is so because the image of a graffiti can on his arm reminds him of his criminal past. The frontman of the band used to love the illegally spraying artwork in areas of his hometown of Geneva,NY as a child. He even had a spray can tattooed onto his arm. Man, this guy really got carried away with this stuff. Travis stated that the tattoo is one of his biggest regrets.

"I liked to graffiti when I was younger and when I was 15 I got a spray can tattooed on my arm. I come from a small town and was one of two kids that wrote graffiti, so it was like the scarlet letter, the dumbest idea ever! If anything ever went down, they'd come to my house like, 'Yeah sure, it wasn't you a**hole, with that tattooed on your arm'."

By ContactMusic.com